Historically, Le Tronchet was a place of rest on the crossroads between Rennes & St Malo, Mont st-Michel, Dol-de-Bretagne & Dinan and remains an ideal location to explore the treasures of the region.
- Saint Malo : Famous walled city just 25 minutes.
- Dinan : Mediaeval town just 15 minutes.
- Dinard : Elegant seaside resort town founded by the British just 25 minutes.
- Mont Saint Michel : The second most visited monument in France (after the Eiffel Tour) just 30 minutes.
- Cancale : Fishing village well known for its oysters just 25 minutes.